How 2 Succeed on NG How 2 Succeed on NG

Hahahahaha.

That was funny as hell. I loved the Mencia jab because it was so unexpected and great. It kind of dragged on a bit at some parts, and was kind of short, but it was still really funny. I hope you submit another one.

Mario And Friends Goof Up Mario And Friends Goof Up

Greatest flash ever created.

Beautiful, extravagant, marvelous, detailed, enchanting, involved, deep, interesting, not enough words to describe this visual and audio feast.

Extremely well done, great imagination and story structure. I don't think I've seen any story told that well. The music and the video says it all. I thoroughly enjoyed this, and many of your other works.

Tears were brought to my eyes in the final showdown between koopa and Mario, but our hero pulled through in the end. I loved, I cried, I even had a laugh or two. Great work; number one flash of all time.

HK's Phoenix Wrong 2 HK's Phoenix Wrong 2

Generic.

The animation was repetitive and uninteresting with game sprites that you recycled through out the whole thing. It has unoriginal sound clips ripped from movies/song/TV shows with terrible compression that differed in volumes through out the whole thing. The lip syncing was the same up and down mouth for most sprites. Some scense were way too long with the same thing over and over. (Like Scene 11: Group X - Pyussycathe Ho).

I personally didn't enjoy this or find it to be funny, but maybe it's just me. Some suggestions: Edit all of your sound clips in a flash like this to make the volume the same on all of the clips you use. Try making your own clips, not just random songs or tv clips; orignal stuff is always funnier. Don't drag the scenes on for so long if it's just the same song with 2 guys doing the same thing consantly.

Good luck on your future flashes.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Ground breaking.

Wonderful flash.

My eyes teared up as I watched this. I'm a musician myself and strangely enough, had the same kind of situation growing up. Parents could hardly afford to pay for the instrument I was playing (trumpet) and it put a lot of stress on them and me. But I got such gratification from playing it.

You truly can only understand certain things in your life when you are playing music. It also helps you to better deal with the world in general.
Its sad that today's youth are going the way of rock and death metal. And fewer still enjoy the original music of classical.

I want to instill in my child the appreciation of all music but to have the knowledge that music is more than just sounds blaring from an instrument, but meticulously chosen to represent the creators intention and meaning for all to hear as he/she expresses it in the way he/she feels like.

10/10 no question.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Incredible frame by frame.

That was incredible. Amazing artwork coupled with a tender storyline makes this a masterpiece. Each character displays their emotions in a very human way. I loved every second of it. Each moment left me yearning for the next.

The ONLY problem was the name. I didn't agree with the "Aladdin" title. The only similarity it shared was the love between a princess who yearns for life outside her palace walls and a streetrat with a heart of gold. I didn't want to watch it at first because of the Disney vibe I got. :/ But other than that, absolutely fantastic.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Great.

I've always been a fan of Salad Fingers, but this one is the best in my mind. It's the first time that the animation, sound and story all tied together perfectly. Your animation skill has always been great, but I get the feeling that you've reached a new level. The detail was supurb, like when it showed the hair drag across his eye, or the shadows when the camera zoomed in on his footsteps. Superb.

Fur Hundr3d Th0us4nd Fur Hundr3d Th0us4nd

Wow.

Fucking. Beautiful.

Everything about this flash drew me in, the art the music and the style oh man the style was decked out I really enjoyed this the whole look of it i'm a big fan of post apocolyptic stuff so this right here was like just....yeah I about blew a genie-esque load....good stuff I love it and I hope to see more of the story unfold...oh I loved the characters they all held such awesome fresh looks.

Muffin responds:

wow upside down is mom

This Is What You Want! This Is What You Want!

Best flash ever created.

Amazing.

Jennifer and Glove Jennifer and Glove

a

This has to be the greatest video I've ever seen in my entire life. I really believed in the characters and I felt Glove's pain. I demand there be a sequel!

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 80

FANTASTIC!

Congratulations to you and Adolf for a successful journey! What a great ending. I'm really glad you did something different with this one... 'Twas truly unexpected.

It's been a pleasure watching -- and reviewing -- these. I'll catch the ones I missed at some point, and hopefully you'll check back sometime and read (and maybe respond to) those reviews.

I've heard an awful lot of people say that no one could possibly like these flashes for what they are, that people only fived them because of the protection point, that no one could actually enjoy such a thing. Those people are wrong, at least in my case; I truly enjoyed every single episode of this series, watched them all voluntarily, and reviewed them honestly and fairly.

Great ending, and just in the nick of time! I love the timing on the submission... that worked perfectly with the whole thing. And we that's the original picture, right? :) Perfect. Just perfect.

Again, congratulations. Can't wait to see what you'll do next.

This review is made by dave.

┬ędave inc. 2006